I am a 32 yr old male and planning to take depo-provera for hair growth and sexual urge reduction. Good idea?

No. The hormone treatment you are contemplating is likely to cause more problems than it will solve. It is imperative that you consult an endocrinologist before doing any of what you are planning.
Not right indication. Bad idea . Depo-provera is not approved for hair growth , not for men except for gender assignment ( Sex change ) if you are succumbed to male baldness , several alternatives are available . First speak to your doctor .
SEX URGE REDUCTION. IT IS A GOOD IDEA IF YOU HAVE THE BLESSINGS OF YOUR PCP, AN ENDOCRINOLOGIST, A GYNECOLOGIST, AND AN INTERNIST. BEST LUCK TO YOU. . .
See remark. I don't recommand either. There are other agents for hair growth that MAY help !! since hair loss is genetic I don't know your history/backround ,at you relatively young age see an endocrinologist before "messing" with hormones,as we need to know your testosterone level ..........good luck.
Don't Rush. This is known as " chemical castration" when males use this medication. In addition to above results it can cause depression. There should be a complete evaluation , medical and psychiatric before considering this route.