Foul odor coming from nose and coated tongue. Pain when I poop and bleeding everyday thing what should I do?

DDS and MD. See a dentist for your dental problems and a physician for your medical issues.
Infection. Coated tongue & foul odor suggest infection. May or may not be related to lower GI symptoms. Start w your PCP...call your GP for an appointment.
2 separate problems. See your PCP for GI evaluation and treatment. See your dentist for periodontal disease diagnosis and treatment. Good luck.
Painful defecation. so I thing that your upper airway symptoms are direct result of your GI symptoms so if we can resolve your constipation it might take care of all other symptoms. Try over the counter laxatives and see your MD. If blood in stool persist after resolution of constipation, please see your MD.