I have been taking Terconazole for 3 days, and am supposed to take it for 4 more. I just found out it was a class C drug and am very concerned. ?

Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dermatology

In brief: Details are importan

Are you pregnant??? How long? You are "taking" terconazole? Using a vaginal applicator? The manufacturer advises to avoid during first 3 months of pregnancy.
But there are no KNOWN adverse effects on pregnancy. Miconazole is also class C. This means they have not been extensively studied in humans during pregnancy. Relax. Are you sure you have a yeast problem? If so, why? Discuss with your DR.

In brief: Details are importan

Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dr. J. Lawrence Dohan
Dr. Arnon Rubin