Im almost full term at 37 weeks pregnant n my husband and I fight verbally so much. Im emotionally struggling and we just cant connect. Wat shud i do?

Dr. Parul Krishnamurthy

In brief: Difficult situation

I'm very sorry. Do you have a good family, social, medical network? Please make use of all the resources you have.
It may be a good idea to go to couples counseling, if this is not an option, them may be separate for a little while and see how it goes. Take good care of the pregnancy by eating wholesome nutritious food, water daily (6-8 glasses a day), no tobacco/alcohol, daily walk, s take care

In brief: Difficult situation

Dr. Parul Krishnamurthy
Dr. Parul Krishnamurthy
Dr. Jane Van Dis