A white bump like pimple growing and painful to the touch is on my thumb's pad? It looks like an eye with an eyeball in the middle protruding out?

Dr. Louise Andrew
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Splinter?

This is a strange complaint Mariam, and difficult to evaluate without a photo or being able to touch.
You may need to consider getting a prime consult or seeing a clinic. The tenderness sounds like an infection, the whiteness a collection of pus. The eyeball??? well, my best guess is possibly a splinter or a bite. It probably won't get better without being drained, but put warm compress on it.

In brief: Splinter?

Dr. Louise Andrew
Dr. Louise Andrew