I keep thinking my head is smaller than average. I'm male 23 and my head circumference is 22.5 inches/57 cm. Is my head smaller because I wasn't breastfed when I was young or didn't drink milk? Is there any way to make it bigger or make it look bigger

57 cm is normal. Check the internet for standard growth charts for head circumference. 57 cm is not small! Where did you get that idea? It is normal for a male. And males have larger heads on the average for females..
Big enough. not related to breastfeeding. Med with smaller heads should not worry about it 57 cm is good enough. if you decide to become a pirate get a parakeet rather than one of those big parrots.
Numbers are wrong. Is your head circumference actually 22.5 inches or 57 cm. They are not equal. 22.5 inches = 49.5 cm, which would be very small. However, 57 cm is an average male adult head circumference. Head circumference is not related to breast feeding.
Another doc said. your head circumference is normal. If this concern continues or if you find you have concerns about other body parts consider seeing a mental health professional. This MAY be an expression of a condition called Body Dysmorphic Disorder, or simply another anxiety condition. Peace and good health. Millionsof people were not breast fed.
Head size? Hi Josh D, head size is congenitally decided by about age 7yo. " ~the brain is 80% of adult size by age 3 yr and 90% by age 7 yr." So by 7y the size of the head is settled and there is nothing one can do to increase it. Remember its only there to house and protect the brain and we cannot increase that to make the skull bigger. Unaffected by diet or milk etc. Appropriate head fashion? thanks.
No to all. There is no association between breastfeeding and head size or milk consumption. At age 23 your head is no longer growing in diameter. Short of extensive surgery, there is no means of making your head bigger. It is what is inside that is important!!!!
Normal . You are already grown, no relation to breastfeeding, compare your head circumference to your height on the chart in this link : http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1793909/?page=2 .
57 cm is average HC. For adult males, and 55 cm is average for women. Many people consider an oval facial structure as being most attractive, and hair style and facial hair can have a big impact in modifying the appearance of a long narrow, round or square face. You may want to check this site: www.hairstyleonpoint.com.