I had 2 wisdom teeth removed from my upper left. This was over a week and a half ago and my front teeth/gums are sore and painful. Is this normal?

Dr. Paul Grin
Pain Management

In brief: See your dentist

The relationship between wisdom teeth surgery and "front teeth/gums are sore and painful" is mostly irrelevant.
Sore or painful gums may be a sign that you are at risk for or already have gum disease. This is a serious problem, which should be checked by a dentist.See your dentist for evaluation. Do not delay,

In brief: See your dentist

Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Paul Grin
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dentistry - Orthodontics

In brief: Not really

By now you should be feeling much better. Please call the treating Dentist of Oral Surgeon for advice.
You may need nothing more than additional healing time, but check in with the surgeon to be sure.

In brief: Not really

Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Arnold Malerman
Dr. Louis Gallia
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: No.

No, see dentist or oral surgeon for exam.

In brief: No.

Dr. Louis Gallia
Dr. Louis Gallia
Dr. Arnon Rubin