I had bilateral inguinal hernia surgery two days ago. Laparoscopic. It went well. How long before I can travel?

If you mean. air travel, you should wait until abdominal distention resolves. Probably about one week. Ask your surgeon just to be sure.
How do you feel ? Advantage of laparoscopic surgery is less pain and early ambulation . Now you can use that advantage , the real person who will decide allow you to travel is your surgeon.
Ask your surgeon. I would ask your surgeon. Depends if you mean driving vs flying and how far you are going.