I had bilateral inguinal hernia surgery two days ago. Laparoscopic. It went well. How long before I can travel?

If you mean. Air travel, you should wait until abdominal distention resolves. Probably about one week. Ask your surgeon just to be sure.
How do you feel? Advantage of laparoscopic surgery is less pain and early ambulation. Now you can use that advantage, the real person who will decide allow you to travel is your surgeon.
Ask your surgeon. I would ask your surgeon. Depends if you mean driving vs flying and how far you are going.