1 doctor weighed in:

I accidentally swallowed a small piece of plastic (the end of a pen bit but not the nib) I swallowed it and can breathe fine but can feel it (no pain)?

1 doctor weighed in
Dr. Gurmukh Singh
Pathology

In brief: Do not worry

If you swallowed it, not inhaled it, there is no reason to worry.
It will come out of the other end on its own.

In brief: Do not worry

If you swallowed it, not inhaled it, there is no reason to worry.
It will come out of the other end on its own.
Dr. Gurmukh Singh
Dr. Gurmukh Singh
Thank
Get help from a real doctor now
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified,
24 years in practice
171K people helped
Continue
108,000 doctors available
Read more answers from doctors