Could my health conditions or medications cause my teeth to rapidly deteriorate?

Dry mouth. If meds cause dry mouth, that can cause dental problems. See dentist for evaluation and discussion.
Yes. Please find help now. Your Dentist can evaluate you to determine if your problems are localized, systemic, an/or Meds induced. Call now to halt the downward spiral.
YES, it is possible. Teeth can be negatively affected by many different medications and health conditions. Make sure to see your dentist to fully understand how the medicine you take affects your dental health. Your dentist can help you come up with a plan to protect your teeth. Whatever you do, don't make changes without consulting your prescribing physician.
They may... .. depending on what conditions and medications. Please discuss your concerns with your dentist.