Can you a baby infant Tylenol (acetaminophen) if they don't have any fever?

For pain or fever. You can give Tylenol (acetaminophen) to anyone in the appropriate dose for weight whether or not they have fever. Pain from immunizations or teething would be examples of pain no fever. When giving Tylenol (acetaminophen), ask why you are giving the Tylenol (acetaminophen) and what is it you want to happen? If the baby is crying, 99 times out of 100 Tylenol (acetaminophen) is not going to help. As you already know, babies cry for a variety of reasons.