I have pain in my chest walls when I swallow or breathe?

See MD. your symptoms are not typical but all chest pain deserves a detailed history and physical by your MD. Would see your MD. If the pain changes and is more severe then seek help in ER. A good exam often can discern the mundane from serious and that's your best step. .
Musculo-skeletal. It would be prudent to see your doctor as your complaint needs more history, physical examination and maneuvers to determine the cause, even though it is likely to be musculo-skeletal and not related to your heart or lungs.