Would weaning lexapro from 15mg to 5mg and starting 2 by 50mg lyrica (pregabalin) daily cause withdrawls from lexapro. Thanks?

Not necessarily. You're taking diazepam 8 mg/d, Lexapro (escitalopram) 10 mg/d and methotrexate (?dose). In general, best to make one med dosage change at a time. That said, discuss med changes with your doctor and be clear what you may expect. Your doctor has your medical/psych history and may have good reason to make above changes. Hope this helps.
Why? why are you weaning off of Lexapro? Lexapro and Lyrica (pregabalin) are compatible as a combination. There is no need to stop Lexapro in order to start Lyrica (pregabalin).
Lyrica (pregabalin) Side Efx. What you are describing is less likely related to Lexapro and possibly related to side effects from Pregabalin (Lyrica (pregabalin)). While some report withdrawal symptoms from discontinuing Lexapro, it is less noticeable when tapering (going from 20 to 10mg or 15 to 5mg). There may be an interactive effect between Lex and Lyrica (pregabalin) but this may not be the culprit. Check with prescriber about Lyrica (pregabalin) side effects.