2 doctors weighed in:

I went to my unckes house and he has a gas leak, Ive been there a few hours but I feel lighr headed, stimach pain and nasau what's wrong?

2 doctors weighed in
Dr. Yash Khanna
Family Medicine
1 doctor agrees

In brief: Get it checked

Since you know that you were in a house with gas leak and are feeling sick,I suggest that you go to nearest ER and get checked for Carbon Monoxide Poisoning.
Do not waste any time

In brief: Get it checked

Since you know that you were in a house with gas leak and are feeling sick,I suggest that you go to nearest ER and get checked for Carbon Monoxide Poisoning.
Do not waste any time
Dr. Yash Khanna
Dr. Yash Khanna
Thank
Get help from a real doctor now
Dr. Marsha Davis
Board Certified,
26 years in practice
67M people helped
Continue
111,000 doctors available