Is it normal for my pulse rate to run between 125-139 but blood pressure normal but my doctor is never worried about it ?

Dr. Aaron Roland

In brief: Resting pulse

A resting pulse, after 10 minutes of sitting calmly, should not be more than 100.
Anything more than that merits some degree of evaluation. 125-139 is very high for a resting pulse rate and should never be considered normal.

In brief: Resting pulse

Dr. Aaron Roland
Dr. Aaron Roland
Dr. Anita Prakash
Thyroid disease, anemia and dehydration are a few of the commonly overlooked diagnosis of tachycardia (resting heart rate > 100 BPM). If your internist rules out obvious cause for your tachycardia, see a cardiologist for further evaluation
Dr. Umesh Patel