Was in hospital for kidney stones. The terrible pain is gone now 5 days later I'm still very nauseous. What do I do?

DISCUSS. WITH YOUR DOCTOR, PAIN MEDS CAN CAUSE NAUSEA, DO YOU TAKE ANY?
Please rule out UTI. Hope you feel better soon! Having nausea for 5 days is unusual unless we are dealing with alternative diagnosis. If no pain and still having nausea you might need to be reevaluated. Risk of UTI is there, get a urinalysis to get treated. Pain medications to treat renal stones can cause nausea if you are not tolerating them well. If you are treated by NSAIDs they can cause gastritis and nausea.
Meds . Many reasons but pain meds can be often be the cause. Certain pain meds can do it. And then there is the irritation of the stomach. Suggest contact your MD. In the meanwhile eat small meals and food that can be digested easy and don't over medicate and use meds per direction. Best of luck .