In a CMP-14 test done yesterday (6/30/2015), my A/G Ratio came up high at 2.6 with Albumin at 4.4 and Globulin at 1.7. Also for the last three days, I am having a mild pressure/pain in the middle of the chest which doesn't go away. If I breathe heavily,

Dr. Louise Andrew
Emergency Medicine

In brief: Consult your doctor

Mani, you must be seeing someone to have had the test done.
It is always best to ask that person why the test was done, and what to make of a slightly abnormal result. Your question was cut off because it is lengthy. If you are having chest pain, you should definitely get medical attention because it could be something quite serious. Three days is too long for it to be nothing. Don't delay!

In brief: Consult your doctor

Dr. Louise Andrew
Dr. Louise Andrew
Dr. Jane Van Dis