I have health anxiety and I constantly assume every symptom is a fatal illness. This is ruining my life and I don't see any future. Only 22 :( ?

Dr. Andrew Berry
Clinical Psychology

In brief: CBT

In contrast to other forms of psychotherapy, cognitive therapy is usually more focused on the present, more time-limited, and more problem-solving oriented.
In addition, patients learn specific skills that they can use for the rest of their lives. These skills involve identifying distorted thinking, modifying beliefs, relating to others in different ways, and changing behaviors.

In brief: CBT

Dr. Andrew Berry
Dr. Andrew Berry
Dr. William Forsythe