Is taking cymbalta, (duloxetine) fish oil, vitamin d, b-100 vitamins, a good way to fight anxiety if so how much of each do I need?

Yes. Medication is just one part of taking care of anxiety. Cymbalta (duloxetine) around 60 mg will work well, but has to be approved by your doctor and tapered up from 30 mg. The supplements you mentioned don't treat anxiety. B complex can help. So can valerian root. These must be in conjunction with exercise, diet (no caffeine) and therapy.
Don't fight anxiety . Anxiety disorder , if you are suffering fr anxiety the better frame to see that is not to right it but more to co opt it , channel it , cope with it . Fighting is a battle and don't fight a battle with yourself . The meds that you have mentioned are good place to start.