UTI symptoms, pain in my right pelvic area. Ultrasound from GYN: kidney stone at junction of ureter and reflux in kidneys. Cant see Uro for 1 mo. Bad?

Bad to the "stone" The pain is the kidney stone getting stuck and unstuck like a ball valve at the narrow juncture of the ureter entry into the bladder. The infected urine is "backing up" into the kidney and requires continuous antibiotics until you can get to the Urologist who has ways to either retrieve surgically the stone through the bladder or breaking it up with lithotripsy- so no "romancing the stone" .