I have a problem of stiff muscles,and I have high homocysteine levels. Are the two related.What could be the cause,Risks involved and how to cure?

Pathology

In brief: Find the cause

Few pathologists these days set much by homocysteine unless it is extraordinarily elevated.
If you have generalized stiffness with cramps when you're cold, and it's obviously much worse than most folks, a workup for myotonia congenita may be in order. Otherwise, a sports trainer might be the best person to visit first, to evaluate you and make some recommendations. Best wishes.

In brief: Find the cause

Dr. Umesh Patel
Board Certified, Preventive Medicine