Hello dr , I have been getting twitching in my left eye for a few weeks now . And I'm starting to get very nervous and concerned?

Dr. Peter Kurzweil

In brief: Prob blepharospasm

blepharospasm is a very common entity, which is episodes of rapid twitching of the eyelid.
Usually it is brought on by fatigue, or poor sleeping for some time; also eye muscles strain could cause it. Perhaps you should have a routine ophthalmology (eye) doc check-up.

In brief: Prob blepharospasm

Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Peter Kurzweil
Dr. Bernard Seif
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Eye twitching is

not something to be nervous about.
Please see your doc. It can happen for a variety of reasons and/he she will help you figure this out. Do you have other twitches? If so, low magnesium may be part of the cause but see doc first.

In brief: Eye twitching is

not something to be nervous about.
Dr. Bernard Seif
Dr. Bernard Seif
Dr. Eric Weisman