I'm 28 years old.. since 1 month I hv sneezing problm everyday.. wen take Levocetirizine thn no sneezing. If stop taking thn again sneeze start..

Dr. Al Hegab
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: ? Allergic rhinitis

if you improve on levocetirizine, you can keep taking it so long there is no contraindication and no side effects that you can't tolerate, many patients are on it regularly for months or even years, but you need to look for an allergist where you live to sort out your problems, find whether you're truly allergic , to what allergens, how to avoid triggers, and treat accordingly, good luck

In brief: ? Allergic rhinitis

Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Steven Seres