My anxiety is so bad especially when there's alot of people or when I'm stressing about things, will it ever go away or is it possible to get SSI?

Dr. Jerry Smith
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Workable Condition

Anxiety is a condition that can be effectively treated with counseling and medication as appropriate.
If your anxiety is situational, which it sounds like, cognitive behavioral therapy can be especially effective. You may be able to get a referral from your PCP.

In brief: Workable Condition

Dr. Jerry Smith
Dr. Jerry Smith
Dr. Steven Griggs
Here's a starting point to unstand your anxiety. www.psychologyproductsandservices.com
Dr. Andrew Berry
Clinical Psychology

In brief: Therapy?

Have you yet tried any form of psychotherapy? Typically, the optimal combination of things to treat emotional issues such as depression is medication (which, on your best day, is supposed to take the edge off symptoms) but the real gruntwork takes place in psychotherapist's consulting room.

In brief: Therapy?

Dr. Andrew Berry
Dr. Andrew Berry
Dr. Arnon Rubin