I have flesh colored swollen bubbles on my throat and it is quite sore at the moment. There is also some blood on my saliva. Is there any problems?

Dr. Julie Abbott
Preventive Medicine

In brief: Yes, it's a problem

The fact that there is so much inflammation and possible infection in your throat that it is causing a blister is a problem. It can be from a virus, including common cold viruses or herpes, or bacteria, i.
e. strep. It can also related to sinusitis or adenoiditis (inflammation of the adenoids). More serious if also a fever. This needs a professional examination: see your doctor or Urgent Care ASAP.

In brief: Yes, it's a problem

Dr. Julie Abbott
Dr. Julie Abbott
Dr. Keegan Duchicela