I just fractured my toe what should I do?

Get examined. use local ice and take ibuprofen ( Advil) or naproxen sodium ( Aleve) if not allergic to these medications. You can try "buddy-taping the injured toe to the toe next to it and apply a wood splint between toes ( tongue depressor or ice cream wooden spoon- then proceed to you local UC clinic. Cut out the toe portion of an old sneaker.
See answer. Rest, ice, elevation, Tylenol (acetaminophen) and buddy tape. If the bones are displaced additional treatment will be needed. For more information go to http://bit.ly/1BTHK1c.
Seek examination. If you believe your toe is fractured you should have an x-ray done to see where the fracture is. If there is a displaced or comminuted fracture involved then simply buddy-taping the toe to another toe may not be the best course of treatment. For now, RICE therapy as mentioned is a good temporary treatment. But it would be best to have the toe examined by a podiatrist or foot and ankle orthopedist.