Hi! I have a ct scan tomorrow because of my severe headche and some pain. I want to cancel my ct scanbecause of the radiation that cancause cancer.

Pathology

In brief: Terrible idea

Listen, Rica. Stop reading doctor-bashing websites written by crooks.
If you have a leaking berry aneurysm, you'll either be dead or stroked-out soon without a diagnosis. The radiation from a scan is ~3 mSV, same as an airline pilot gets in a year, and nobody's shown an increased cancer rate in pilots; radiation safety allows 20 mSV/year and there's no increase in cancer either. Do what you must.

In brief: Terrible idea

Thanks for the follow up. Be brave, and I hope you have a clear scan tomorrow.
Dr. Vicken Poochikian