Hi, I've been having difficultly breathing through my nose for the past month or so, with no other allergy / cold symptoms. Over the past few days I've also noticed a small involuntary twitch or pulsation on the right side of my nose, around the area whe

Dr. William Culviner
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Nasal congestion

It is possible that there is an intranasal growth causing the obstruction.
Common problems include congested turbinates & polyps. The turbinate problem is usually due to allergy or infection. Polyps occur for many reasons. A deviation of the septum usually is a chronic problem, but still a possibility. See an ENT for good exam and nasal endoscopy.

In brief: Nasal congestion

Dr. William Culviner
Dr. William Culviner
Dr. Sheila Calderon
The twitch is also common and can be due to anxiety and can be treated with Botox.
Dr. John Chiu
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: See doctor

These two issues are likely unrelated.
But given the duration of your problems, you should consult your doctor re. them.

In brief: See doctor

These two issues are likely unrelated.
Dr. John Chiu
Dr. John Chiu
Dr. Eric Weisman