How should I go about loosing weight with stomach problems like diverticulitous gastritious might have hernia too ?

Dr. Amrit Singh
Internal Medicine - Cardiology

In brief: Same way

as others eat less reg exercises

In brief: Same way

as others eat less reg exercises
Dr. Amrit Singh
Dr. Amrit Singh
Dr. Kathy Robinson

In brief: Eat less/move more

The key to weight loss is always eating less calories and moving more.
I suggest that you exercise for 30 minutes daily, walking is fine. Also make sure that the food you eat is nutritious, no junk food or empty clories like sodas or sweet snacks. Eat lots of fresh fruits and vegetables as tolerated. Take a probiotic daily on an empty stomach.

In brief: Eat less/move more

Dr. Kathy Robinson
Dr. Kathy Robinson
Dr. Erik Borncamp
Wound care

In brief: Calories in n out

See the excellent answers on "weight loss".
You basically need to burn more calories than you take in. Increase your exercise, choose healthier, less-caloric foods and drinks. The nice thing is that if u build more muscle you will even burn more calories while you sleep! and don't focus too much on weight. Focus more on pants-size, etc. Muscle weighs more than fat but that's ok--its good wt.

In brief: Calories in n out

Dr. Erik Borncamp
Dr. Erik Borncamp
Dr. Buck Parker
Board Certified, Surgery