Hi can you advise on my husband I think he is bipolar but he won't see a doctor.?

Talk to doctor. Bipolar is a broad, vague term which may not be accurate. More important is what you see at home. Talk to your pcp, describe your husband's behavior and ask what to do. If not an emergency, ask for the name of a therapist to give you more guidance. If you worry you're husband's suicidal or out of control and may harm you, others or property do call 911 and get him to ER. Hope this helps.
Hard to advise. Without additional information, it is not possible to answer your query.. What has led you to believe that he's bipolar and how does he respond to your concern?