I am 56, diabetic type 2, A1C 6.9, creatinine 1.18, uric acid 7.6 Is my situation serious?

No. All laboratory results need to be interpreted in the clinical context and the doctor who ordered the tests is usually in the best position to do that. Having said that, your lab results are in good order. Do keep good control of your blood sugar. Have your blood pressure checked and God forbid it is high, make sure to treat it. Have a diet rich in fresh vegetables, fruits, whole grains, low fat milk and milk products, nuts, beans, legumes, lentils and small amounts of lean meats. Avoid saturated fats. Exercise at least 150 minutes/week and increase the intensity of exercise gradually. Do not use tobacco or alcohol in any form. Practice safe sex.