I think I may be experiencing mild gout flair ups is this possible? My doctor did a blood test but this was two weeks after the flair up had cleared .

Dr. Scott Keith
Podiatry

In brief: Last of Summer Wine

It is absolutely possible.
You, the patient, are the best person to evaluate your immediate gouty flare ups. The uric acid is not always the best indicator of gout attacks. Controlling diet and taking medicine is the best way to control all the flannel involving gout.

In brief: Last of Summer Wine

It is absolutely possible.
Dr. Scott Keith
Dr. Scott Keith
Dr. David Kahan
Podiatry

In brief: Gout Flare Up

An occasional gout flareup is certainly possible.
Did your doctor ever review your lab results with you? I assume that you have previously been diagnosed with gout. Are you on any uric acid lowering medications? Are you familiar with foods to avoid or limit to reduce the incidence of gout flare-ups? You can still have an elevated uric acid after a flare up. Talk to your doctor.

In brief: Gout Flare Up

Dr. David Kahan
Dr. David Kahan
Dr. Keegan Duchicela