Recently got mild-moderate golfer's elbow and am concerned I may miss the rest of golf season. If I wear a sleeve, will I still be able to play?

Dr. Nisha Manek
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: Golfers Elbow

Hi Adam: Since your symptoms are mild, it is worthwhile trying a brace or sleeve during your game.
About half of people who try a brace for the medial epicondylitis get improvement in pain. It is not an expensive option and won't cause harm. Also make sure you rest the elbow, ice it, and take anti-inflammatories. Good luck with your game! Best wishes, Nisha

In brief: Golfers Elbow

Dr. Nisha Manek
Dr. Nisha Manek
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine