How can I gain weight?

Have you lost wt? If you have lost weight unintentionally there could be a serious problem. You would need a thorough medical evaluation. If, you have always been "thin" but healthy and of course, your biologic family is thin, it may just be your genetics. You can build muscle by eating well and exercising especially under the guidance of a fitness expert. The main concern is if you are having unexpected wt. Loss.
Why. Be careful what you ask for. Have your body composition checked to determine how much fat vs muscle you have. Gaining extra fat is not healthy while more muscle is. Overcoming genetics is difficult. Focus on healthy eating not what the scale says, gaining muscle requires resistance exercise (weight lifting) and proper nutrition with lean protein. Check out www. Zonediet. Com.