What are Cymbalta (duloxetine) withdrawal symptoms?

Varies. They can be completely avoided by coming off Cymbalta (duloxetine) in steps under supervision. If you suddenly stop take a high dose, you can develop "discontinuation" symptoms, which can include odd sensations, headaches, flu-like feelings, and gi discomfort. Then you might also have the return of the anxiety, depression, or pain that Cymbalta (duloxetine) was helping with.
Antidepressant withd. Antidepressant withdrawal abruptly can produce a severe health problem, with symptoms including nause, vomiting, headache, suicidal thoughts, nightmares, diarrhea, insomnia, anxiety, seizures, etc, etc. Can be 'horrific', or a 'nightmare'. Never stop these drugs abruptly, and always discuss stopping these drugs under the supervision of a physician.