16 month old not thriving. Swollen lymph nodes. High ALP, High Eosinophil's, low HCT, low ferritin, + Vit D. Low IgA. What could be wrong with her?

Failure to Thrive . I am so sorry about your baby's illness! We need to get a handle on this as quickly as possible. Who has ordered the labs? Have you been given a diagnosis? Where is the closest Children's Specialty Hospital? I'd like to see you quickly be referred to a Childrens Hospital in a large metro area where there are GI specialists and "diagnosticians" She may need to be admitted! .
Many issues. There could be many things wrong with your baby. YOU MUST SEE A PEDIATRICIAN as soon as possible. A visit to the nearest Emergency facility would be the best thing for you to do TODAY!