What is the best way to lose weight after 7 years having kids? Should I get my gull Blatter taking out if I keep having attacks?

Dr. Al Hegab
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Surgeon's decision

For the need of cholecystectomy, but you have to agree after explaining the facts, losing weight after several pregnancies could be challenging given all the duties you have as a mother, but still an achievable goal, again diet and exercise, half of your plate, fruits/vegetables, half and hour walk or stroll everyday, all what you need to lose weight and keep it down, good luck

In brief: Surgeon's decision

Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Tipu Sultan
Internal Medicine - Allergy

In brief: Low carb diet

two most common reasons for weight gain are low thyroid and insulin resistance which results from high carb diet sugar soda grains potato diet.
Check for hypothyroidism and go on low carb diet like meats and above ground veges. Because of limited space I cannot answer your second question. If you will email me your question about gallbladder I will respond 2dr@ehacstl.com. Visit us www.ehacstl.com

In brief: Low carb diet

Dr. Tipu Sultan
Dr. Tipu Sultan
Dr. Shontae Buffington