Hi, so I developed some an itchy skin rash. It's on my arms and its slowely spreading to my hands. It gets worse after I workout. Any treatment?

Consider hydrocort. Hydrocortisone is a possible treatment for symptoms until you can complete a full medical evaluation. A good MD history and physical examination would be appropriate to further determine the actual diagnosis. Do you have eczema or allergies that you know of. Additional history you can provide as well as a picture would be recommended.