Back in 1972-74, I was on a U.S Navy shift aircraft carrier, which was full of asbestos. In 2005, I was diagnosed with that left lung nodule, which was removed in 2008. In your personal opinion, do you think that may have caused my lung nodule? If so, ple

Dr. Myron Arlen
Surgery - Oncology

In brief: Many types of tumor

If a lung lesion was noted as solitary and no previous history of underlying disease with bx of mesothelioma then Asbestos has been associated with such lung lesions.
Squamous Ca usually derived from smoking and adenoCa from a viral source. At this time worth while to get PET/CAT to assure all path absent from lung or metastatic foci.

In brief: Many types of tumor

Dr. Myron Arlen
Dr. Myron Arlen
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology