Unexplained bruises on the back of the knees. Currently I am having a lot of lower back pain is it related to one another?

Dr. Neal Kraus
Internal Medicine - Hospital-based practice

In brief: Seizures?

If they are related, I would think they would be either due to seizures leading to falls with equally concerning diagnoses being severe thrombocytopenia which could lead to spontaneous bleeding in your lower back.
If you have Neurologic changes, seek care emergently. I would still get a platelet count checked.

In brief: Seizures?

Dr. Neal Kraus
Dr. Neal Kraus
Dr. John Goldman
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: Not certain not rela (carisoprodol)

The bruises are not related to the lower back pain.
I would suspect there is another explanation. Ask your physician.

Dr. John Goldman
Dr. John Goldman
Dr. SURESH KATAKKAR

In brief: It could be related

You may have a bleeding disorder and might have bleeding in the back of your abdomen causing back pain.
So it is imperative that you see a physician.

In brief: It could be related

Dr. SURESH KATAKKAR
Dr. SURESH KATAKKAR
Dr. Jerome Litt
Dermatology

In brief: BACK OF KNEES BRUISE

BRUISING TO BACK OF KNEES CAN BE DUE TO SEVERAL THINGS: FRACTURES OF THE KNEE, THE FEMUR, AND THE TIBIA CAN CAUSE THIS SYMPTOM. ANY TRAUMA, ANY INJURY, ANY STRAIN TO THE AREA CAN ALSO CAUSE THIS SYMPTOM. PLEASE SEE YOUR PCP.

In brief: BACK OF KNEES BRUISE

Dr. Jerome Litt
Dr. Jerome Litt