How can I get rid of nasal polyps and restore my sense of smell? I've used every spray/antihistamine under the sun, no luck

Dr. Sheila Calderon

In brief: See your doctor

Your doctor can evaluate your problem. If your lack of smell is not a neurological issue she can refer you to an ENT if needed.
Hope it goes well.

In brief: See your doctor

Hope it goes well.
Dr. Sheila Calderon
Dr. Sheila Calderon
Dr. Jalal Zuberi

In brief: Time for polyp to go

If several otpical meds have not been affective in treating nasal polyp, and it is bothersome, you need to consult an ENT doctor for consideration of polypectomy.
Good luck!

In brief: Time for polyp to go

Good luck!
Dr. Jalal Zuberi
Dr. Jalal Zuberi
Dr. Carrie Cannon

In brief: Polypectomy

Please seek the help of an ENT specialist who can surgically removed polyps if necessary.

In brief: Polypectomy

Dr. Carrie Cannon
Dr. Carrie Cannon
Dr. Al Hegab
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: ENT decision

with a second or even third opinion if need be, polypectomy would ultimately be needed, also after ruling out rare causes for loss of sense of smell if the cause isn't the polyps, after that, ask the ENT what was the cause for polyp growth in the first place, to avoid recurrence after removal, an allergist evaluation might be needed as well, take care

In brief: ENT decision

Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegab