Bf have a wart on his thumb & it's covered by bandaid. He fingered me with his middle finger w/out warts. what are my chance of getting warts?

Pathology

In brief: Stop worrying

The strains of HPV that cause finger warts are different from the kind that cause genital warts, and these in turn are different from the cancer-risk ones.
Well, for the most part. HPV is ubiquitous. Everybody's got a few strains. Be happy that you have a nice relationship, keep up with your regular pap smears as advised, and remember that there's a lot more to life and love than fear of HPV.

In brief: Stop worrying