3 wks ago I had sinus infection so I took a Z pack. It mostly cleared up but now I'm having severe headaches and facial pain, has it possibly spread?

Sinusitis. Greetings. It's possible that your sinusitis was not fully treated because the antibiotic -Z-Pak is not the for sinus coverage. There are other antibiotics available even for Patients with antibiotic allergies. I would recommend ibuprofen up to 800 mg 3x/day with food if you are able. Afrin (oxymetazoline) as directed and rinse with saline wash. See your Doctor for a possible recheck and antibiotic change.
Recurrence. Sounds like recurrence of sinusitis. See MD who initially treated you. May need more antibiotics.