3 wks ago I had sinus infection so I took a Z pack. It mostly cleared up but now I'm having severe headaches and facial pain, has it possibly spread?

Dr. Franklyn Gergits
ENT - Head & Neck Surgery

In brief: Sinusitis

Greetings. It's possible that your sinusitis was not fully treated because the antibiotic -Z-Pak is not the for sinus coverage.
There are other antibiotics available even for Patients with antibiotic allergies. I would recommend ibuprofen up to 800 mg 3x/day with food if you are able. Afrin (oxymetazoline) as directed and rinse with saline wash. See your Doctor for a possible recheck and antibiotic change.

In brief: Sinusitis

Dr. Franklyn Gergits
Dr. Franklyn Gergits
Dr. Louis Gallia
Surgery - Oral & Maxillofacial

In brief: Recurrence

Sounds like recurrence of sinusitis.
See MD who initially treated you. May need more antibiotics.

In brief: Recurrence

Sounds like recurrence of sinusitis.
Dr. Louis Gallia
Dr. Louis Gallia
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine