Why does Lo Loestrin Fe have only 2 placebos in a 28-day cycle but other BC pills have 4 or 7? Can I take more than 2 days off and remain protected?

I wouldn't. LoLoestrin is the lowest does pill on the market and I would prefer someone skip the 2 placebos and just open up a new pack and start 2 days early. The lower dose pills are great for women near the age of menopause and those who can't tolerate higher doses of estrogen. Delaying the next pack would increase the pregnancy rate seen with this pill.