Hi I'm 20 years old and I've been suffering from severe death anxiety. I get panic attacks and palpitations all the time. I really need an answer.

Anxiety . You need to see a psychiatrist. Get help pkease. Take care.
Therapy? Have you yet tried any form of psychotherapy? Typically, the optimal combination of things to treat emotional issues such as anxiety or depression is medication (which, on your best day, is supposed to take the edge off symptoms) but the real gruntwork takes place in psychotherapist's consulting room.
Panic attacks. and related phobias are best dealt with through a mental health professional. He/she can teach you strategies to cope with this. We sometimes try to control the uncontrollable and it doesn't work and only diminished life in the present moment. Mediation alone is not a good idea. Peace and good health.