I get stomach, intestinal pain WHENEVER Scared or under intense stress or worried about being disrespected and wen upset, solutions plz? For anxiety

Neuropeptides. The limbic system,the emotional control center of the brain, and the digestive tract are two places where neuropeptides are produced in heavy concentration. But as Dr. Candace Pert described in "Molecules of Emotion" we interpret the physical sensation according to how we interpret the event. This is the difference between two people interpreting the same event in different ways. Effective therap.
Therapy? Have you yet tried any form of psychotherapy? Typically, the optimal combination of things to treat emotional issues such as anxiety or depression is medication (which, on your best day, is supposed to take the edge off symptoms) but the real gruntwork takes place in psychotherapist's consulting room.