I am 8days late , and I took 4 home test and they came out negative . What should I do ?

Dr. Heather Bartos

In brief: Relax!

First thing, relax! Often times, stress can change a woman's periods--have you noticed more stress in your life? Graduation, weddings, work? If you haven't seen your period start in the next week, I would suggest getting an appointment with your gyno.
She may be able to do a blood test to further assess if anything is going on. Good luck!

In brief: Relax!

Dr. Heather Bartos
Dr. Heather Bartos
Dr. Kenneth Crabb

In brief: Be patient

It is not unusual for women to have irregular cycles especially in times of stress.
If you have symptoms of pregnancy e.g. breast tenderness, nausea, fatigue, the please see you Gynecologist to rule out a tubal pregnancy. He/she may also do tests to see if the irregular menses is more than just stress induced.

In brief: Be patient

Dr. Kenneth Crabb
Dr. Kenneth Crabb
Dr. Adam Levy