What is that if you have liver enlargement, unusual fatigue, headache, joint pain, and sore throat?

Dr. Richard Zimon

In brief: Sounds like

Viral HEPATITIS of some type the most common being Hepatitis A usually spread in groups of people especially in Summer months! Don't wait to see your PCP for some liver function tests a test for Infectious Mononucleoisis (which can involve the liver) and other testing! Do it NOW since YOU may be a source of infection to others! Good luck and I HOPE this ghelps! Dr Z

In brief: Sounds like

Dr. Richard Zimon
Dr. Richard Zimon
Dr. Douglas Mund
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: Many possitbilites

There are many possible diseases that can be considered with these symptoms The most common would include mononucleosis or hepatitis.
You need to see your physician and be evaluated

In brief: Many possitbilites

Dr. Douglas Mund
Dr. Douglas Mund
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine