Okay, so I am in my younger teens, endometriosis runs in my family. I am worried that I might have it. My pain is very bad and my flow is heavy. ?

Dr. Douglas Lawson

In brief: Endometriosis

Endometriosis does have a genetic predisposition.
If you haven't seen a gynecologist then it is time to discuss your pain and periods. You might need to be on birth control to control your period flow and something for the pain.

In brief: Endometriosis

Dr. Douglas Lawson
Dr. Douglas Lawson
Dr. Al Hegab
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: When in doubt

Check it out, that's what you probably need to do, check with your doctor who might refer you to an Ob/Gyn or perform an ultrasound scan, however the symptoms you described are common in teens especially if you suffer from constipation too, painful periods often times are due to ovulation, the most common cause, take care

In brief: When in doubt

Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Al Hegab
Dr. Cindy Juster