How can I get fit?

Big question. complicated. usually the right answer is eating right and exercising (thats the short version)
Anything enjoyable. One should choose an exercise he or she really enjoys. Any form of exercise burns calories, so if one does not eat or drink more calories than he is using during his exercise, then his body will burn up fat as fuel. However, if a person drinks a large orange juice (about 300 calories) while exercising, and exercises away only 200 calories, he will still gain weight even though he is exercising.